Take your telephony to the cloud
Let Your Business Experience The Power Of A VoIP Phone System
With The Flexible Benefits Of The Cloud
What is Cloud PBX?
A Hosted (Cloud) PBX is a VoIP (voice over internet protocol) business phone system where the “PBX Hardware” resides off site.
Rich in features, a hosted (Cloud) PBX can save significant upfront hardware charges because the PBX software/hardware sits remotely at Cloud PBX’s hosted facility and is shared amongst a number of clients. It removes the costs and hassles for any support call outs.
The connection is made through the Internet.
- Control. Let’s say you make a transition to cloud communications, and the first thing you want to make sure is to remain in control. Rest assured that every PBX instance functions separately and yours is entirely in you disposal.
- Features. IVR, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, Call Parking, Music on Hold, Queue, Conference, Auto Provisioning, Voicemail to Email, Fax to Email, One Touch Recording, DND, Speed Dial, Video Calls, Custom Prompts. Just to name a few. They’reall at your fingertips.
- Mobility. “Sorry, I wasn’t at my desk then.”“Sorry, I was on a business trip then.” It must be frustrating when failing to reach someone. Why not use Linkus Mobile Client? Take your mobile as your extension to stay connected and work on the go. Spoiler alert! Linkus Desktop Client for Windows and Mac is around the corner.
- Pay-as-you-grow. While you’re growing, communications needs can be unpredictable. Would you like to try to foresee your future needs or to embrace a more flexible payment plan? I don’t know about you, but I’ll go with the latter. Minimum front-end costs and bespoken solutions. Yum!
- Trunking. “I’d like to use SIP trunks.”Sure, worldwide SIP trunks are at your choice, check it out here. “What about PSTN, E1/T1/PRI, ISDN BRI, and GSM/3G/4G?” No Problem, mycloudPBX also supports such connectivity through mycloudPBX VoIP Gateways.
Costs of mycloudPBX
Control your Business Call Costs
or give us a call at
087 353 8280